Secretary General of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Albania
September 2005- Assistant to the Prime Minister of Albania. Duties here included, Public Relations, Local Government, Public Policy Advising
October 2007- Lectuer of Phylosophie at Polis University, Tirana.
July 2003– publicist in “Koha Jone” “Tema”, “Standart” daily newspapers; maintain columns related to issues of politics, ethics, phylosophie, local government.
September-December 2003: Spokesman of the opposition candidate for mayor of Tirana.
January 2005: Co-organiser of “Thesis for a right Governance”, colloquium.
January-July 2005: Coordinator for public relations, Democratic Party of Albania.
September 2001-March 2002 Advisor to the Minister of Local Government and Decentralisation. Responsible for: EU SAA and Stability Pact Vice-Co-ordinator at the Ministry of Local Government and Decentralisation.
December 2000-May 2002: International Secretary: Democratic Alliance Party of Albania
1997-2001 Administrator: DevInfo Real Estate Agency, Tirana Albania.
May – September 1996: Supervisor: Research project on Poverty in the Republic of Albania
January 2006 to date, member of the administrative board at “Institute for Political Studies”, Tirana.
More than 250 articles on daily newspapers.
Prefaces of several books on political phylosophie as: “Personalism”-Emmanuel Mounier, “Reflections on the French Revolution”- Edmunde Burke, “Liberalism”- Leonard Hobbhouse.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
2006 – current Reading for a Master of European Studies Degree at the Graduate School of European Studies of the University of Tirana
1998 University Degree in Philosophy and Sociology from the University of Tirana
- “Religion and its implications on Albanian Politics” held at the international conference “Albania between East and West” organised at the University of Tirana in 1996.
- “Redefinition of the Political Right in Albania” held at the “Liberal Colloquium”, January 2005.
- “Left and right, a dicotomy of story and identities”, held at the IDR workshop “Left and right, where do they match and , december 2007.
- “Micro public spaces”, held at the IDR&ISP workoshop “Public space, the and of transition?!”, 16 march 2008
- “Management of State Budget in Crisis”, Vlora International summer School, CRIC Albania. September 2010.
- University of Bologna Summer School in Cervia – September, 2006
- Stability Pact Workshop on Public Administration Reform – Prague, November 2001
- Civil Emergency Planning Workshop in South Eastern Europe – Athens, December 2001
- “Principles, key aspects and working techniques of development cooperation” May 2nd to June 2nd 2006 in the Federal Republic of Germany.
- “Senior Executive Seminar”, George C. Marshall, European Center for security Studies, September 2010.
- “Management of Human Resources and Public Functions”, ENA, Paris, France. June 2010.
Self-reliable with the packages of Microsoft Package and Windows Programme.
Albanian (native), fluent English, fluent Italian.